Payment methods include Paystack and Credit cards.
Paystack is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select Paystack as the payment method, you will be linked to the Paystack site where you can make payment.
Paystack can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Paystack. Then you will leave our site and enter Paystack’s website.
- You can sign in to your Paystack account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one (Paystack is a Stripe Subsidiary).
- You can use the Paystack as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, Paystack e-check will take 24 hours for confirmation
The reasons why we suggest you use Paystack:
- Paystack is a subsidiary of Stripe. This means that Payment is traceable. By using your Stripe account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.